We have wrapped up a busy month and wonderful year here at Xplor! We are excited to kick off 2020 with all of our families and with the new year! This month, we will begin performing a mid year check on student files and ensuring all parent information is up to date.
A few reminders for the upcoming month, we will be closed Wednesday, January 1st for the New Year holiday. We will have school age camp available for Dec. 30th-31st, Jan. 2nd-4th, Jan. 6th, as well as Jan. 20th for all ISD holidays and staff development days.
Mark your calendar, because Feb. 17th, the Preschool classes (Infants, Toddlers, Beginners, Intermediate, and Pre K) will be closed for Professional Development. We will be accepting school age students only on that day.
Alice Reed, Principal
- January 1st—CLOSED FOR NEW YEAR’S DAY
- January 6th–Pajama Day
- January 7th—Public school resumes
- January 15th–Hat Day
- January 17th–Popcorn Bar 4:00-5:00 pm
- January 20th–MLK Day; Allen ISD Closed
- January 22nd–Polka Dot Day
- January 24th–Xplor Spirit Day
- January 25th—Open House, 10am-1pm
- January 29th–Parent Appreciation Breakfast
- January 31st—Parent folders go home