At Xplor Mansfield, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- School-age program develops leadership and collaboration skills through stimulating and educational activities.
- Transportation is provided to and from Village, McCoy and Cooper schools. Call for details.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on Holland Road near Charlotte Anderson Elementary School) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.